* 연구실 홈페이지 방문 : http://selab.korea.ac.kr
- Well-defined models can substantially improve the development and evolution of complex, multi-platform, and long-running software systems. Software models play a pivotal role particularly for component-, framework-, and product line-based development. Modeling expertise requires both domain knowledge software knowledge. Software modeling disciplines are rapidly accumulating in terms of languages, codified expertise, reference models, and automated tools.
Construction of Model-Driven CBD (Component-Based Development) Environment
- Methods of specifying essential aspects of software in a formal, abstract model. Methods of verifying and evaluating properties of software through model analysis.
- Model-driven testing methods and supporting testing frameworks
- Application frameworks for mobile applications and context-aware applications
|Research on verifying static and dynamic architecture models of adaptive software||2011 ~|
|Research on testing methods for detecting resource-leak errors in mobile applications||2012 ~|